1st MOSCOW SYMPOSIUM ON VASCULAR ANOMALIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK. NEW VISION
October 21, 2013, Moscow
The Symposium is organized by a multidisciplinary group of experts who have been studying the problem for a long time. In addition to clinical observations a lot of modern diagnostic methods have been used for the verification of vascular lesions. As a result of the conducted research and its analysis a new concept has been formulated and the classification of vascular anomalies has been established, on the basis of which the diagnosis and treatment of patients have been performed since 2010.
- We suggest discussing the concept and treatment methods based on it.
- Treatment algorithm and the results of medical and social patients’ rehabilitation will be discussed.
- Panel discussion on difficult cases will be held at the end of the day.
- Classification of vascular anomalies
- Methods of verification
- Modern methods of treatment
all the clinicians and researchers interested in the subject
(pediatricians, surgeons, ENT, dermatologists, ophthalmologists,
radiologists, histologists, geneticists, etc.)
Registration fee: Specialists – $200; Trainees – $100
THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
- Prof. Vitaly Roginsky - MD, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation; Head of the Department of Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry, Central Research Institute of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery (CRID and MFS)
- Prof. Andrey Nadtochy - MD, radiologist, Head of the Department of Radiology , CRID and MFS
- Prof. Yuriy Sokolov - MD, Head of the Department of Pediatric Surgery, Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education (RMAPE)
- Prof. Yuriy Soldatsky - MD, Department of Otolaryngology, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow Medical University
- Prof. Natalia Kotlukova – MD, Department of Hospital Pediatrics, N.I.Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University (RNRMU)
- Participation in the XIII Congress of the International Society of Craniofacial Surgery (poster presentation), Oxford, United Kingdom, September 2009.
- Round table with colleagues from the Armand Trousseau Hospital (Paris), Moscow, 2011.
- Participation in the 19th International Workshop of the International Society for the Study of Vascular Anomalies (ISSVA) (6 reports), Sweden, 2012
- Participation in the XXI Congress of the European Association for Cranio-Maxillo-Facial Surgery (the vascular anomalies workshop), Dubrovnik, Croatia, 2012
- Round table with colleagues from the Nordic Society for Vascular Anomalies (NSVA), Moscow, 2013
- Participation in the 4th International Symposium on Vascular Anomalies of the Head and Neck (4 reports), Little Rock, United States, 2013.
Central Research Institute of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery
Department of Pediatric Maxillofacial Surgery and Dentistry
Address: 16 Timura Frunze st., Moscow, Russia, 119992
Phone : +7 (499) 246-33-86; +7 (499) 246-97-19; +7 (915) 186-23-07
Fax: +7 (499) 246-33-86
contact person - Evelina Repina
download the booklet